Vogel’s competition terms and conditions
This promotional competition run by Vogel's Products B.V. (hereinafter: “Organiser”), Hondsruglaan 93, 5628 DB Eindhoven is subject to the Code of Conduct for Promotional Games of Chance [Gedragscode Promotionele Kansspelen] 2014.
1. Participation and participants
- Registration for participation is by means of the form at vogels.com only. Participation is open to people above the age of 18 with the exception of employees of the Organiser and/or related companies and/or suppliers or sponsors with which the Organiser works.
- The Organiser retains the right to ask a participant to present a copy of a valid form of identification at any time.
- No participant can take part more than once.
- The Organiser has the right to exclude a participant if it becomes apparent that the participant has supplied incorrect, incomplete or misleading details or is otherwise committing or attempting to commit fraud.
- The Organiser cannot be held liable for an incorrect telephone number, e-mail or home address provided by the participant if that leads to an unknown address for the participant, or for any interruption in the network, hardware or software that results in a limited or slower communication of the participant’s details, or loss of such details.
- The Organiser reserves the right to select a new winner after five days if the Organiser cannot contact the one first selected.
- The selection of the winner or winners from among the participants will be carried out impartially.
- Taking part in the competition means that the participant agrees to co-operate with promotional activities including the award of the prize if he or she is a winner. Any photos may be used by the Organiser for promotional purposes.
- By taking part in the competition, the participant gives permission to the Organiser to collect and supply to third parties details that the Organiser considers necessary in order to organise the competition and the award of the prizes.
If the participant has a complaint or objection with regard to the Organiser’s competitions, it must be drawn to the Organiser’s attention by letter with the title ‘Promotional Game of Chance Complaint’ within five work days of the reason for the complaint arising, or within five days of when the complaint could reasonably have been established. The Organiser will deal with the complaint and make contact the participant about its resolution. Should the complaint not be resolved to the satisfaction of the complainant, a complaint in respect of promotional games of chance may be made to the Dutch Gaming Authority [Kansspelautoriteit].
5. Applicable law
This promotional competition is exclusively subject to Dutch law. Any differences must be submitted to the competent court in ’s-Hertogenbosch.
Version: March 2018