1. Participation and participants
Registration for participation is by means of the form at vogels.com only. Participation is open to people above the age of 18 with the exception of employees of the Organiser and/or related companies and/or suppliers or sponsors with which the Organiser works.
The Organiser retains the right to ask a participant to present a copy of a valid form of identification at any time.
No participant can take part more than once.
The Organiser has the right to exclude a participant if it becomes apparent that the participant has supplied incorrect, incomplete or misleading details or is otherwise committing or attempting to commit fraud.
The Organiser cannot be held liable for an incorrect telephone number, e-mail or home address provided by the participant if that leads to an unknown address for the participant, or for any interruption in the network, hardware or software that results in a limited or slower communication of the participant’s details, or loss of such details.
The Organiser reserves the right to select a new winner after five days if the Organiser cannot contact the one first selected.
The selection of the winner or winners from among the participants will be carried out impartially.
Taking part in the competition means that the participant agrees to co-operate with promotional activities including the award of the prize if he or she is a winner. Any photos may be used by the Organiser for promotional purposes.
By taking part in the competition, the participant gives permission to the Organiser to collect and supply to third parties details that the Organiser considers necessary in order to organise the competition and the award of the prizes.
If the participant has a complaint or objection with regard to the Organiser’s competitions, it must be drawn to the Organiser’s attention by letter with the title ‘Promotional Game of Chance Complaint’ within five work days of the reason for the complaint arising, or within five days of when the complaint could reasonably have been established. The Organiser will deal with the complaint and make contact the participant about its resolution. Should the complaint not be resolved to the satisfaction of the complainant, a complaint in respect of promotional games of chance may be made to the Dutch Gaming Authority [Kansspelautoriteit].
5. Applicable law
This promotional competition is exclusively subject to Dutch law. Any differences must be submitted to the competent court in ’s-Hertogenbosch.
Version: March 2022
Thank you for choosing to write a review about a Vogel's product! Reviews are available on vogels.com in order for you to share your experience with other customers. Please keep the terms and conditions in mind when writing your review, so that it can quickly be added to our website.
1. Reviews for items you did not purchase through www.vogels.com
2. Opinions or statements that are not related to your experience of the product
3. Comments limited to the price, shipping experience and/or the seller
4. Inappropriate language (including but not limited to abusive language, racism or offensive terms)
5. References to other websites (with or without a URL)
6. Discounts, commercial offers, campaigns or price comparisons with other sellers, whether online and offline or on www.vogels.com
7. Commercial content and/or aims, unless this is stated explicitly in a separate paragraph. Examples of unacceptable content include the following:
a. A review that does not mentioned that you received the item on a permanent or trial basis from a third party seller, in order to write a product review
b. A review that does not mention that you received compensation from a third party to write the review
1.If one or more conditions have not been met or www.vogels.com has a reasonable suspicion of this.
2. A review focused on product information that was incorrect at the time of purchase, but which has since been updated. We may choose to remove such a review in order to avoid customer confusion.
3. A review that we believe to be fake due to an anomalous pattern identified during an automatic check.
*We do not reject or delete reviews that describe a negative experience.
A review that meets our terms and conditions will be posted online, no matter how negative or positive the content.
1. Our website and app include a section where you can write your own review of any product. However, this is only available if you have purchased the item.
2. We obtain some reviews through third parties. Such reviews are displayed with a badge and the statement 'Incentivised review'.
3. A badge and the statement 'Top contributor' indicate that the review was written by a person who purchased the product on www.vogels.com.
Since the origin and contents of the review are subject to automatic or manual checks, there will be a delay before the review is added. Such checks are done ourselves or by a third party, and your review will usually appear online within a day. The date of the review indicates when it was written. In principle, a review can remain on www.vogels.com forever.
After it has been posted, you will no longer be able to edit or delete the review. However, if you would like your review to be deleted, please contact our customer service team by email at: [email protected]
These terms and condition may be amended at any time on the www.vogels.com website.
We will then post a new version as soon as possible.