PTS 1216 TabLock for iPad mini, home button hidden
More and more tablet PC’s like the iPad are used for public applications in retail shops, museums, showrooms and exhibitions. Vogel’s Professional has developed a secure enclosure for the iPad mini called TabLock. TabLock prevents theft and unauthorized operation of the tablet.
Made out of high quality aluminium and steel we designed a stylish and slim enclosure which protects the iPad in public environments. The Secure TabLock iPad enclosure can be mounted directly to the wall, or via de VESA 100x100 mm mounting holes to any Vogel’s VESA compatible mounts. Quick and easy opening of the secure TabLock enclosure is possible thanks to the new unique locking mechanism using a key and lock. Vogel's Professional regularly develops new Tablocks, please check our website for the latest information.
|Net weight including packaging (kg)||1.3|
- Manual PTS 12xx (Size: 2.2 MB)
- Product data sheet PTS 1216, Line Drawing (CAD) (Size: 1.6 MB)
- PTS 1216 TabLock for iPad mini, home button hidden - Product leaflet - CONSUMER (Size: 1 MB)
- PTS 1216 TabLock for iPad mini, home button hidden - Product leaflet - PROFESSIONAL (Size: 941.3 KB)
- TabLock brochure PTS12xx UK (Size: 602.3 KB)