PFW 4210 – Locking fixed display wall mount tilt
Anti-theft wall mount for public areas
The PFW 4210 locking tilting wall mount helps protect flat panel displays in public areas against theft. The PFW 4210 mount is especially designed for hospitality and public areas that cannot be continuously supervised. The locking mechanism securely locks the display in place, while still allowing easy access to the display or TV for servicing. The lock also prevents the display from being accidentally knocked of the wall. For displays mounted high on the wall, tilting the display forward helps create a better viewing angle. The PFW 4210 tilting wall mount, 54 mm deep, can tilt up to 15° in steps of 5°.
The PFW 4210 is suitable for 19 to 42 inch displays weighing up to 30 kg.
- Generally used for public environments and hospitality
- Locking feature to help prevent theft and accidentally knocking the display of the wall.
Solid, secure and easy to install
Vogel’s Professional products are designed for quick and easy installation. All 4000-series products are TÜV5 certified. Offering maximum safety in any public space or hotel environment.
|Min. screen size (inch)||19|
|Max. screen size (inch)||42|
|Max. screen weight (kg)||30|
|Hole pattern (mm)||Min. 75x75 / Max. 200x200|
|Min. distance to the wall (mm)||53|
|Mounting options||Single flat display solutions|
- Manual PFW 4210 (Size: 2.7 MB)
- PFW 4210 – Locking fixed display wall mount tilt - Product leaflet - PROFESSIONAL (Size: 995.5 KB)
- Product data sheet PFW 4210, Line Drawing (CAD) (Size: 1.6 MB)