PTS 1212 TabLock for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and 4 10.1 home button hidden
More and more tablet PC’s like the Samsung Galaxy Tab are used for public applications in retail shops, museums, showrooms and exhibitions. Vogel’s Professional has developed a secure enclosure for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and 4 10.1 called TabLock. TabLock prevents theft and unauthorized operation of the tablet.
Made out of high quality aluminium and steel we designed a stylish and slim enclosure which protects the Galaxy Tab in public environments. The Secure TabLock enclosure can be mounted directly to the wall, or via de VESA 100x100 mm mounting holes to any Vogel’s VESA compatible mounts. Quick and easy opening of the secure TabLock enclosure is possible thanks to the new unique locking mechanism using a key and lock. Third party software can be used to switch on/off the home and menu buttons. Vogel's Professional regularly develops new Tablocks, please check our website for the latest information.
|Hole pattern (mm)||Min. 100x100 / Max. 100x100|
|Net weight including packaging (kg)||1.5|
- Manual PTS 12xx (Size: 2.2 MB)
- Product data sheet PTS 1212, Line Drawing (CAD) (Size: 258 KB)
- PTS 1212 TabLock for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and 4 10.1 home button hidden - Product leaflet - CONSUMER (Size: 1 MB)
- PTS 1212 TabLock for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and 4 10.1 home button hidden - Product leaflet - PROFESSIONAL (Size: 954 KB)
- TabLock brochure PTS12xx UK (Size: 602.3 KB)