Unique angled LED wall
A nice addition to a multimedia studio
Trainers' House | Corporate
Strategic change is often slow and difficult to implement. Trainers' House accelerates and ensures the desired change and provides verifiable results. They help to make the most important actions into reality - they are the change management company.
- Trainer’s House was looking for an exclusive LED wall for their multimedia studio. This room is mainly used for training and filming purposes.
- The video wall had to be clearly visible from every angle.
- Mounting the video wall from floor to ceiling was not an option.
- The building experts of Caverion designed an angled LED wall consisting of 40x Samsung IER series LED displays.
- The large video wall consists of three separate video walls (sized 4x5, 1x5 and 3x5 LED screens) that were connected in a 45° angle with a specially designed angled bar coupler.
- With the Vogel’s LED wall mounting solutions it was easy to install the video wall. It was quickly and safely mounted to the floor using the robust adjustable PFF 7965 floor mounting plate.
- An absolutely stunning angled video wall, which is a nice addition to the multimedia room.
- As a result of the video wall installation, the room can now be used for training purposes and as a filming studio.
We were very happy with the quality, design and ease of installation of this angled video wall. It was the absolute right choice to choose Vogel´s for this case. The end result is beyond expectation."
Caverion, Building experts
|PFF 7965 Floor / ceiling mounting plate adjustable|
|PUC 2933 Pole 330cm|
|PFB 3433 Display interface bar black|
|PLI 8101H2LS profile single 2-HLS|
|PLI 8102H3LS profile single 3-HLS|
|PLI 8101H2LD profile double 2-HLS|
|PLI 8102H3LD profile double 3-HLS|